If you still follow me here or on Twitter, you may have heard some rumblings…I’m so excited to announce that I’ll be book blogging again! It’s time. I have missed you all, and I’ve missed sharing great books with you!
So, what on earth have I been up to for the past year and a half?
- Running a fitness blog
- My 20th high school reunion
- Adventures in aerial yoga, paddleboard yoga & whitewater rafting
- A major sewing & knitting streak + learning hand embroidery
- My very first vacation ALONE with my husband
- Trips to Park City and the Oregon coast with my family
- Buying our first house in 10 years and moving to Eagle(ton)
- Watching my little ones turn into not-so-little ones
Basically, I took almost a couple of years off to slow down, refocus, and find myself again. It’s been a good journey. I feel like I’ve grown up a good deal. Now I have a renewed sense of excitement about sharing really great books with you. I’m going to be more picky, and post a bit less often. There won’t be many memes or link-up posts with other bloggers, because I’d really like this blog to be about my relationship with my readers. I want to know what you’re reading (more to come on that), and I want to share what’s really good out there in the literary world.
So on that note, look for new reviews coming soon! I have a whole list of books I’ve read and I’m excited to share the great ones with you. And welcome back! I’m so glad you’re here!